Are you a new mother and the question how to get rid of the stretch marks keeps on bashing your head? No need to worry the answer is in your kitchen cupboards or in your local supermarket or grocery store. You can now get rid of these ugly looking stretch marks easily with some home remedies. No need to spend your money on costly cosmetic surgery or the laser treatments, which along being too pricey have some ill effects too. Do not get disheartened if you cannot afford the expensive lotions and cosmetics present in the market to remove the stretch marks nor you have to change your wardrobe with the baggy cloths to hide the stretch marks on your abdomen. Below are some tips to get rid of the stretch marks.
- Drink plenty of water – Water, as we know is a great source to hydrate our body tissues and thus drinking plenty of water is very important to have a soft and elastic skin. Have an additional glass of water for every mug of tea or coffee you have. This is the best solution of how to get rid of the stretch marks.
- Nutrition – Add some food in your daily diet which are rich in zinc, essential fatty acids, vitamins A,C,D,E,K and silica .These food items replenishes the skin and nourishes your body. Such food items include eggs, oily fish, lean meats and liver, citrus fruit, almonds, tomatoes, pumpkin seeds, spinach, carrots, green cabbage, Swiss chard, kale, broccoli, turnip greens, tomatoes, low fat dairy products and collards. Good nutrition helps retain your body balance.
- Biochemistry tissue salts – Natrium Muriaticum, Calcium Fluoride, and Calcium Phosphate restore suppleness and tenor to muscles, skin, and connective tissue and help retain the water balance of the body.
- Massage – Use avocado oil, sweet almond oil, grape seed oil or jojoba oil to massage over your stretch marks. Add about 6-7 drops of lavender and some drops of chamomile, and apply to the affected areas. Massage as robustly as you can to augment the circulation. Then take a shower and dampen them generously, so that your skin pores soak up the oil more amenably.
- Exfoliate – Dry brushing or exfoliating helps to remove the layers of dead skin and unveils a fresh and softer skin. It is very useful way to get rid of the stretch marks. You can use oatmeal, sea salt, baking soda ground coffee or apricot scrub as an exfoliater. Make a paste of any of them with olive oil and massage in the stretch marks in a circular motion for about 10 minutes.
- Vitamin K cream – the creams having Vitamin K in them are good and effective to fade your stretch marks.
- Cocoa butter – it is perhaps the best-known home remedy to get rid of the stretch marks and to keep your skin soft and supple. Make a mixture using 1/2 cup cocoa butter, 1-tsp apricot kernel oil, 1-tsp wheat germ oil, 2-tsp grated beeswax, and 1-tsp vitamin E oil. Heat it until the beeswax melts. Allow it to cool and store in a sealed container. Apply it to your stretch marks and you will soon notice your stretch marks fading.
- Olive oil – Spread the lukewarm olive oil on your stretch marks and leave it for twenty minutes.
Category: Skin Care
Tags: heal stretch marks, remove stretch marks, rid stretch marks, stretch marks, treat stretch marks